Manufactured in the UK at the original plant in Royal Leamington Spa since 1830, Falcon specialises in the manufacture of range cookers and has a heritage spanning over 190 years. Our range cookers are built to the highest standards, and are designed to stand the test of time in aesthetics, durability and quality.
We’ve put together a list of our top 10 Falcon range cooker facts.
- Falcon range cookers are built from the ground up in the UK
- Falcon range cookers are 70% handmade
- Every Falcon range cooker is 100% hand assembled
- One Falcon range cooker takes 3 days to build
- On its journey around the factory, 100 people will interact with every range cooker
- Over 2000 parts make up one range cooker
- 99% of the cooker can be recycled – very important for the environment
- Every minute a range cooker is packaged up at AGA Rangemaster (where Falcon range cookers are manufactured)
- More households in the UK own a Falcon (Rangemaster) range cooker than any other brand
- Peace of mind with a 5 year warranty on all Falcon range cookers and rangehoods
Falcon range cookers continue to be built to the highest standards, and are designed to stand the test of time in aesthetics, durability and quality. Every Falcon range cooker is continually assessed to strict quality controls throughout the production process. Falcon offer a wide range of traditional and contemporary designs across 10 colour options, chrome or brass fittings and 3 fuel types. With over 80 different product combinations to select from, there is a Falcon range cooker suited to any kitchen design.