Liebherr Fully Integrated Refrigeration is Flexible, Fun and Feature Packed
You’ve probably heard the phrase fully integrated thrown around when it comes to refrigeration, but what does fully integrated actually mean? In a nutshell, it means that when the appliance is installed you won’t actually see it! Cabinetry is secured to the front of the actual appliance, usually matching the kitchen décor (but definitely not a prerequisite!), using the door-on-door installation method – then voila… when you close the cabinet door the fridge disappears! The handles you install on the cabinetry might reveal your hidden secret but if you install with “handle-less” entry it is almost invisible to the naked eye.
When it comes to Liebherr Fully Integrated refrigeration we like to consider them flexible, fun and feature packed - the three F’s!
So how are Liebherr Fully Integrated refrigerators flexible?
With a choice of six fully integrated 60cm wide refrigerators in the range (SICBN 3366, SICBN 3356, SICN 3366, SICN 3356, SIKB 3550 or SIGN 3576), you can create your own personal side by side combination, based on your family needs and shopping habits. More or less fridge or freezer, no problem! Fresh food fanatic? Then more BioFresh it is! Pick the fridge, freezer or fridge/freezer pair that complements your lifestyle. Why work around your fridge demands, when the fridge can work around yours!
Image: Liebherr Fully Integrated SICN 3356 and SICBN 3366 Bottom Mount Refrigerators
Liebherr’s bottom mount 75cm (ECBN 5066) and 91cm (ECBN 6156) fully integrated fridge/freezers can also be paired to create an extravagant and grand scale side by side. And for a statement piece, you can even turn these models into fully integrated stainless steel bottom mount appliances with the option to purchase stainless steel door panels and handles to achieve the ever popular stainless steel look with seamless integration.
Image: Liebherr Fully Integrated ECBN 5066 Bottom Mounts Installed Side by Side
Whilst you wouldn’t put side by side a pair of Liebherr’s ECBN 6256 fully integrated French door refrigerator, due to the upper fridge doors opening like a side by side formation already, it is just as flexible as the 75cm bottom mount range. How you ask? Because you can also turn this model from a hidden gem behind your own cabinetry, into a flush stainless steel appliance with the purchase of optional extra doors and handles!
Image: Liebherr Fully Integrated ECBN 6256 French Door with Stainless Steel Panels & Handles
What makes a Liebherr Fully Integrated refrigerator fun?
How many refrigerators do you know that will let you give it any facelift you like? Use matching décor to suit the remainder of your kitchen, create a black board for your kids to draw on or turn your fridge cabinetry into a work of art with splashes of colour or a printed image. The fun possibilities are endless!
Features – what are they and how do they benefit you?
There are so many features in a Liebherr refrigerator – you would lose interest if we tried to list them all! So in sticking with the F theme, here are 5 key features of Liebherr refrigeration and how these features will benefit you.
1. BioFresh – the just above 0°C drawer keeps your food fresher for longer which means less trips to the grocery store.
Image: Liebherr BioFresh Drawer
2. SuperCool – reduces the fridge temperature to +2°C to assist with cooling new food more rapidly which means food preservation is prolonged.
3. SuperFrost – reduces the freezer temperature to -32°C which means existing items are unlikely to suffer from excessive temperature rise while the door is left open for loading of new groceries.
4. DuoCooling – means the fridge/freezer is operated via two separately controlled cooling circuits which means no air exchange between the fridge and freezer, stopping food from drying out.
5. NoFrost – streams ice cold air around the food which freezes quickly, then excess humidity is taken out of the freezer so that the appliance never frosts over, which means you will never manually defrost again!‹ Back