Liebherr Fridges Are Designed For Flexibility & Ease Of Use
When it comes to the internal storage space of a fridge, flexibility is a big must! Why you ask? Well it’s simple, because when it comes to food and drinks they come in all different shapes and sizes. From mini soft drink cans to jumbo 2-litre bottles, rock melons to water melons, single serve ice creams to 4-litre family size tubs. With such a variation in products, sizes and packaging, a refrigerator needs to accommodate our shopping habits, not the other way around.
Liebherr fridges and freezer interiors are designed to be flexible. A range of features are offered to assist with optimising the fridge and freezer storage space including:
- Elegant holding columns: these holding columns built into the compartment liner means that shelving can be situated just about anywhere in the fridge.
- Divisible glass shelf: Selected models feature one divisible glass shelf which means you can essentially split the depth of a shelf in half, to accommodate unusually tall items on the shelf below.
- Adjustable door shelving: Selected models feature adjustable door shelving. Move them up or down to suit your needs.
- Integrated bottle shelf: Many of the Liebherr integrated fridge models feature an integrated bottle shelf which can be used to store multiple large bottles lying down via grooves in the compartment liner or a glass shelf can be inserted for a flat surface storage.
- VarioBox: This is a removable box located on the upper fridge door with a transparent lid. By making it removable it allows you to easily transfer condiments from fridge to table when required. For example: multiple sauces and condiments for a BBQ can be conveniently transported to the dinner table in one swoop, rather than tucking different bottles under your arms or making extra trips to the refrigerator.
- VarioSafe: Featured in a select range of integrated refrigerator models (available also as an optional extra for the integrated range) the VarioSafe can be placed in various positions within the fridge using the elegant holding columns. This drawer is tailored for small items such as tubes, jars, medication or make up – perfect for keeping small items in a tidy space.
- VarioSpace: This feature offers added flexibility in the freezer by allowing freezer drawers to be removed for unusually large items to be stored on the intervening glass shelves.
- Create your own fridge freezer space: You can mix and match our freestanding and integrated fridge and freezer range to create the optimal fridge and freezer requirements for your household. Even our freestanding stainless steel side by sides can be purchased as individual models, so if you like the fridge in one, and the freezer in another put them together and create your very own Liebherr side by side. How many other side by sides on the market are that flexible?
To view the current range of Liebherr refrigeration visit our website or visit one of our Liebherr specialist dealers to see for yourself just how flexible the Liebherr fridges and freezers can be.‹ Back